At Alcedis, we try to care best for your questions and inquiries! Thus, we decided to reorganize our support and helpdesk team.
Via telephone number +49 (0)641 / 944 36 36 and email address email@example.com, you will reach our Alcedis Support Hotline. Please choose this number/email address for all study specific questions, e.g.
- Where do I find the eCRF/database to document my data in?
- I have problems concerning the login procedure/lost my password etc. Would you please help me?
- My colleague also needs access to this project/EDC system. What do we have to do?
- Why is it impossible to save the page? There is a red or yellow alert and/or text box arising…
- I cannot open, sign or delete a page, what shall/must I do?
- How are electronic signatures to be set?
- Why did I not yet receive money for patient documentation?
- I lost contact details of the CRA for my site, would you please help me?
- And much more…
Via telephone number +49 (0)641 / 944 36 0 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org, you will reach our Alcedis Front Office. Please choose this number/email address for any other general inquiries to Alcedis, e.g.
- I would like to order a new proposal for a project. Which information do you need?
- We would like to collaborate with Alcedis, what do we have to do?
- We need an amendment to our current contract with Alcedis, what are the next steps?
- I received a remuneration letter, but the details are wrong. Where can I ask for correction?
- I would like to apply for a job you are offering; which information do you need?
- And much more…
If you are uncertain which way of contacting is best for your question or inquiry, just choose one option! Of course we will forward you to the correct contact person…
We are looking forward to assist you!